• Chair Bruce called the meeting to order at 9:00am.
Trustees present: Carole Olson, Bruce Weide, Rick Fuhrman, Nikki McConnell.
Staff present: Nansu Roddy, Adult Services Librarian.
Absent: Warren Neyenhuis, Trustee
• Adoption of the agenda.
Nikki moved to adopt the agenda. Approved.
• Public Comment. Desiree Dramstad
Desiree thanked the Board for welcoming her at the meeting and was happy to meet everyone.
• Minutes of the previous meeting. (ACTION)
Nikki moved to approve the minutes of the July 17th meeting. Approved.
• Claims for approval. (ACTION)
Carole moved to approve the August claims as presented. Approved.
• Financial. Nansu summarized the Trial Balance, Revenue and Expenditure Reports from the City for August, 2014 .Annual Purity Cleaning Agreement was discussed. The State Aid check for $9152.15 has been received. Rick will look into auditors for our annual audit and Nansu will report on the timeframe to do so.
• Director. Nansu reported that the State of Montana Annual Financial Report and Audit information is due by December 31st to be completed by the new Director.
• Trustees. Carole postponed the Foundation Chair and Treasurer visit until next month. Nikki reported the Friends of the Library book sale will be next week. Bruce suggested we invite the Bitterroot Star to publicize our monthly Between the Lines column.. Bruce inquired about the current state of our website. Stephen Goheen is researching web designers and would be happy to talk to the Trustees, however the Trustees are awaiting the hiring of a new Director before doing so. Carole on behalf of the Foundation inquired about potential board members who are willing to be active and willing to fundraise.
Holiday Hour Closures (ACTION)
Rick moved to close the library at 3:00PM on November 26, December 24 and December 31. Approved.
Director Search/Review of Applications. (Closed due to privacy issues at 10:35AM.) Sally Blevins, Youth Services Librarian joined the meeting.
• There will be a meeting on September 29th at 10:00 AM to discuss and select a Director.
The next regular meeting will be Thursday October 16, 2014 at 9:00 AM in the library.
• Meeting adjourned.