• Vice-chair Warren called the meeting to order at 9:05 am.
Trustees present: Bob Brophy, Carole Olson, Warren Neyenhuis
Staff present: Trista Smith, Library Director
• Adoption of the agenda. (ACTION)
Bob moved to adopt the agenda. Approved.
• Public comment: None
• Minutes of the previous meeting approval. (ACTION)
Carole moved to approve the minutes of the April 2014 meeting. Approved.
• Claims for approval. (ACTION)
Bob moved to approve the May claims as presented. Approved.
• Financial. Trista passed out a summary budget report for the month.
• Foundation. The Foundation had a meeting last month where they discussed the possibility of getting more names for the Fund Drive and possibly expanding to corporate donors. The garage sale will be coming up in June.
• Director. Trista talked about some conferences that took place this month; she discussed the County Budget hearing and a partnership with the Rotary Club. She presented some drawings from an architect for the Lift project. Finally, Trista submitted a letter of resignation to the board.
UNFINISHED BUSINESS—10:00 AM
NEW BUSINESS—10:15 AM
• Year in Review. Trista presented a year in review for the Board to look over.
• The next regular meeting will be Thursday June 19, 2014 at 9:00 AM in the library.
• Meeting adjourned.