• Chair Bob called the meeting to order at 9:06 am.
Trustees present: Bob Brophy, Ellyn Jones, Carole Olson, Bruce Weide
Staff present: Trista Smith, Library Director
• Adoption of the agenda. (ACTION)
Ellyn moved to adopt the agenda as written. Approved unanimously.
• Public comment: None.
• Minutes of the previous meeting approval. (ACTION)
Bruce moved to approve the minutes of the September 2011 meeting. Approved unanimously.
• Claims for October approval. (ACTION)
Carole moved to approve the October claims as presented. Approved unanimously.
Trista reviewed the City September Trial Balance and the BYTD of both funds.
• Foundation. A Foundation meeting will be taking place November 2nd at 9 am. Carole and Trista will attend.
Trista went over library events from October including some flooding, staff training and conferences, the FOL book sale and adding a bonus incentive to those achieving state certification.
• Trustees. Bob gave an update on a currently pending lawsuit. Bruce requested that our meeting be moved to November 22nd and it was approved as long as there are no other scheduling conflicts.
UNFINISHED BUSINESS—10:00 AM
NEW BUSINESS—10:15 AM
• State Library Statistics. Trista gave each board member a copy of the State Library Statistics report.
• Fall Fund Drive. Each trustee was given a copy of the Fall Fund drive letter.
• The next regular meeting will be Tuesday, November 22, 2011 at 9:00 AM in the library.
• Meeting adjourned.