- Youth Services
- Research Resources A-Z
- My Account
- Montana Library2Go
- Overdrive App
- Getting Started with MontanaLibrary2Go-Audiobooks
- Downloading an Audiobook
- Returning an Audiobook
- Getting Started--Adobe Digital Editions
- Downloading an Ebook-Adobe Digital Editions
- Returning an Ebook-Adobe Digital Editions
- Downloading an Ebook-Kindle
- Downloading an Ebook-Kindle App
- Downloading an Ebook-Kindle via USB
- Returning an Ebook-Kindle
• Chair Bob called the meeting to order at 9:15 am.
Trustees present: Bob Brophy, Ellyn Jones, Warren Neyenhuis, Carole Olson
Staff present: Trista Smith, Library Director
• Adoption of the agenda. (ACTION)
Ellyn moved to adopt the agenda as written. Approved unanimously.
• Public comment: None.
• Minutes of the previous meeting approval. (ACTION)
Warren moved to approve the minutes of the March 2012 meeting. Approved unanimously.
• Claims for April approval. (ACTION)
Carole moved to approve the April claims as presented. Approved unanimously.
Trista reviewed the City March Trial Balance and the BYTD of both funds.
• Foundation. The Foundation garage sale fundraiser has been moved from April 28th to May 5th.
• Director. Trista went over the activities at the library for National Library Week and National Volunteer week. She reminded the board of a strategic planning meeting on May 10th from 9:30-11:30. The library will open at noon that day. She explained a discrepancy in Joseph’s vacation time, which the City has taken care of. She showed them a thank you letter from Nansu summarizing her experiences at MLA. She mentioned the great publicity surrounding having violinist Tim Fain at the library. Trista, Nansu and Sally are busy planning the Summer Reading Program. Trista will be cleaning out the gravel room. Some of the items there that are not being used by the library will go to the Foundation garage sale. Trista discussed some timesheet changes for exempt employees. Finally, she told the board about a Legal Self-Help Kiosk that the library will be receiving from Montana Legal Services.
• Trustees. Warren will be out of town the week of the May meeting and will not be in attendance.
UNFINISHED BUSINESS—10:00 AM
• Approval of the Volunteer manual. Warren moved to approve the volunteer manual. Approved unanimously.
NEW BUSINESS—10:15 AM
• Preliminary Budget Discussion. Trista went over the preliminary budget.
• Trustee Recommendations. The board discussed who’s term was ending and if they could be reappointed.
• Library Renewal Partnership. Trista has become a note taking for Library Renewal and they have offered the library to be a partner library with them. Ellyn moved to become a library partner of Library Renewal. Approved unanimously.
• The next regular meeting will be May 24th, 2012 at 9:00 AM in the library.
• Meeting adjourned.
Thursday, March 15, 2012