• Chair Bob called the meeting to order at 9:03 am.
Trustees present: Bob Brophy, Ellyn Jones, Carole Olson, Bruce Weide
Staff present: Trista Smith, Library Director
• Adoption of the agenda. (ACTION)
Bruce moved to adopt the agenda as written. Approved unanimously.
• Public comment: None.
• Minutes of the previous meeting approval. (ACTION)
Ellyn moved to approve the minutes of the May 2011 meeting. Approved unanimously.
• Claims for June approval. (ACTION)
Carole moved to approve the June claims as presented. Approved unanimously.
Trista reviewed the City April Trial Balance and the BYTD of both funds.
• Foundation. The board agrees that the Foundation should be included on our liability policy.
Trista went over library events from June including the start of the Summer Reading Program and website statistics.
• Trustees. Bob recommended an article about libraries in today’s Missoulian. Also mentioned an aphid infestation in the trees.
UNFINISHED BUSINESS—10:00 AM
• Preliminary budget. Bruce moved to adopt the preliminary budget as presented. Approved unanimously.
NEW BUSINESS—10:15 AM
• Foundation representative. Carole will now be the board’s Foundation representative.
• The next regular meeting will be Thursday, July 21, 2011 at 9:00 AM in the library.
• Meeting adjourned.