• Chair Bob called the meeting to order at 9:06 am.
Trustees present: Bob Brophy, Ellyn Jones, Carole Olson, Bruce Weide, Warren Neyenhuis
Staff present: Trista Smith, Library Director
• Adoption of the agenda. (ACTION)
Ellyn moved to adopt the agenda as written. Approved unanimously.
• Public comment: None.
• Minutes of the previous meeting approval. (ACTION)
Bruce moved to approve the minutes of the June 2011 meeting. Approved unanimously.
• Claims for June approval. (ACTION)
Warren moved to approve the July claims as presented. Approved unanimously.
Trista reviewed the City June Trial Balance and the BYTD of both funds. She also reviewed the final budget for fiscal year 2010-2011.
• Foundation. None
Trista went over library events from July including excellent participation in the Summer Reading Program, some small incidents filed with the Hamilton police regarding the gazebo, and an update on the Big Read.
• Trustees. None
UNFINISHED BUSINESS—10:00 AM
NEW BUSINESS—10:15 AM
• Officer election and appointments. Bruce moved that all officers and appointments remain the same for the next year. Warren seconded. Approved unanimously.
• The next regular meeting will be Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 9:00 AM in the library.
• Meeting adjourned.