- Youth Services
- Research Resources A-Z
- My Account
- Montana Library2Go
- Overdrive App
- Getting Started with MontanaLibrary2Go-Audiobooks
- Downloading an Audiobook
- Returning an Audiobook
- Getting Started--Adobe Digital Editions
- Downloading an Ebook-Adobe Digital Editions
- Returning an Ebook-Adobe Digital Editions
- Downloading an Ebook-Kindle
- Downloading an Ebook-Kindle App
- Downloading an Ebook-Kindle via USB
- Returning an Ebook-Kindle
• Chair Bob called the meeting to order at 9:10 am.
Trustees present: Bob Brophy, Ellyn Jones, Warren Neyenhuis,
Staff present: Trista Smith, Library Director
• Adoption of the agenda. (ACTION)
Warren moved to adopt the agenda as written. Approved unanimously.
• Public comment: None.
• Minutes of the previous meeting approval. (ACTION)
Ellyn moved to approve the minutes of the March 2011 meeting. Approved unanimously.
• Claims for March approval. (ACTION)
Warren moved to approve the March claims as presented. Approved unanimously.
Trista reviewed the City March Trial Balance and the BYTD of both funds.
• Foundation. None
Trista went over library events from April including NASA, the volunteer meeting, MLA conference and National Library Week. She talked about working on the Five Year Plan and having some long term goals in mind. She also went over March statistics for the library.
• Trustees. None.
UNFINISHED BUSINESS—10:00 AM
NEW BUSINESS—10:15 AM
• Tamarack Federation. Warren will go to the business meeting of the Tamarack Federation.
• Social Media Policy. Warren moved to approve the Social Media Policy as written. Approved unanimously.
• Operating Policy. Tabled for the May 2011 meeting.
• The next regular meeting will be Thursday, May 19, 2011 at 9:00 AM in the library.
• Meeting adjourned.
Thursday, April 21, 2011